Sunglasses give you a way to change or enhance your burning look. Wearing sunglasses will often add something to your overall look and provide one more accessory to experiment with it. For women, they can enhance their appearance by wearing the right pair of glasses. They match their face shape and personality, as well as combining them with hairstyle and makeup. If you are a Korean fashion lover, it is possible to achieve a good look with Korean glasses by integrating them into your style. Keep scrolling down to find out about everything in Korean sunglasses for women!
Choose the best sunglasses with these tips
The following are the most important factors to consider when purchasing sunglasses to protect your eyes from sunlight:
100% UV protection
When buying sunglasses, look for a stamp or label stating that they block the sun. The label must indicate that it blocks 100 percent of UV rays. However, less than half of those who buy sunglasses worry about making sure that the lenses protect their eyes from UV light.
The bigger, the better
The more coverage the glasses offer, the less damage to your eyes from the rays of the sun. Consider purchasing oversized or wraparound glasses, which help reduce the lateral entry of UV rays into the eyes.
Darker glasses do not provide better protection
While very dark glasses can look great, they don’t necessarily block UV rays better. Do not always believe in folk tales.
Color does not matter
Some sunglasses come with amber, green, or gray lenses. These do not block the sun better, but they can increase the contrast, which can be helpful for athletes who play sports such as basketball or golf.
Polarized sunglasses reduce flare, not UV rays
Polarization reduces glare from reflection on different surfaces, such as water or pavement. It does not offer better protection from the sun’s rays, although it can facilitate activities such as driving a car. or enjoying water sports, or sailing more safely.
Do not worry about the cost
Do you know sunglasses do not need to cost a lot of money? They can offer the necessary protection at a low price. Less expensive glasses have a 100 percent UV protection seal that can be just as effective as the more expensive options.
How to wear sunglasses correctly?
To know its proper use and to wear Korean sunglasses for women in the best possible way, keep the following tips in mind:
- The correct use of sunglasses has very similar rules to those of wearing the hat. From what we can see daily, many people are not yet too familiar with the proper use of their sunglasses. Sunglasses, in most cases, have the function of protection from exposure to the sun’s rays from our eyes and from the harmful radiation that the sun can produce on them. In many other cases, the use of sunglasses is for simple aesthetic reasons. In any case, the correct use of the glasses should be the same.
- We must always wear sunglasses in open places. We should not enter any closed place with them, be it a restaurant, a church, a shop, etc. Only cases of eye injuries or any other reason of a medical nature are allowed as exceptions to keep them on.
- We should take off our sunglasses whenever we talk to another person, whether on the street or in any other place. It is wrong to remain with your glasses on while chatting with someone else. The same happens when they introduce us. We must take off our sunglasses.
- If we are wearing formal dresses, we should forget to wear this type of glasses (except for reasons of force majeure, such as eye injuries or illnesses; if, however, you decide to wear sunglasses, look for them as discreetly as possible.)
- When we do not use sunglasses, it is better to leave them in the pocket or the case. Do not put them on the table in a restaurant! Or on the head or hanging from your neckline.
- If we take off our glasses for a moment to talk or say hello and do not fiddle with them. They are not correct gestures. We can keep them in the hand as we have commented, in the pocket or the purse or wallet.
- Do not wear sunglasses or dark glasses indoors! Or in front of other people unless there is a medical reason that justifies it.
- Sunglasses, like any other accessory, can be appropriately combined with our wardrobe.
Know these Korean sunglasses for women!
Eagle glasses, Korean sunglasses for women
These types of lenses are striking and sophisticated. These Korean sunglasses for women are a trend that you cannot miss. They are usually available in all colors, but white with black lenses is our favorite. It is a versatile, modern, and elegant model.
These types of lenses are striking and sophisticated. They have a cat-eye design that will make you look feminine.
Because of that, these Korean sunglasses for women are a trend that you cannot miss.
They are usually available in all colors, but white with black lenses is our favorite. It is a versatile, modern, and elegant model.
If you decide on this design of sunglasses, you can visit the Kooding website! Just click here to discover more about these Korean sunglasses for women as fashionistas as you.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned for everything related to Korean fashion by clicking here!
RawRow R Sun, Sophisticated styles with dark glasses
These glasses are insanely fashionable! Among the Korean sunglasses for women, this is one of the most outstanding. Its modern and elegant design is perfect for those girls who are lovers of the feminine. Some have an oval frame, some square, and some play with their shapes in a versatile way. The dynamism of these Korean sunglasses for women is perfect for any occasion. In addition, they will make you look very fashionable.
Also, RawRaw R sunglasses are available in different designs, such as the Beta Titanium and the Wagner. They are all sophisticated in style, thanks to their dark glasses and delicate frames! Like the previous sunglasses, if you like this design, you can find them on the Kooding website by clicking here. Find the lenses that best suit your style and perfect your outfit with them.
Retro glasses, Korean sunglasses for women
These types of lenses are famous among Korean sunglasses for women.
They are circular frame lenses and come in different colors, but the most common one has an elegant and sophisticated design.
They are gray, silver and black. You can use this type of glasses to complement a fashionista style.
However, there are lens models with this design that are also available for everyday use, not just sunglasses.
Hipster glasses, Korean sunglasses for women
This style of glasses has been in fashion for a long time.
They are all over the world! They are generally square, but there are also circular models.
They are dark sunglasses and are more suited to a sporty and casual style.
But if you know how to combine them with another look, they will surely fit quite well. These Korean sunglasses for women are a favorite of many! And it has been that way for a long time.
Oval glasses, Korean sunglasses for women
This style is challenging, and it was fashionable in the 90s. And this year, they return and are more powerful than ever in trend.
The crystals can vary their shape, going to smaller and elongated sizes.
Of course, some models barely cover the eyes, giving a chic and fashionable air.
This type of sunglasses is very flattering to those with a round face shape.
Glasses with top rim
Another top trend this season is the Korean sunglasses for women that feature a rim at the top of the glasses. These edges vary in color and add a special touch to your outfit.
If you are a Korean fashion lover, you have to choose glasses that showcase your love for this fashion. You can experiment with unique and colorful styles!
If you want to show that you are creative and know about Korean fashion, consider the modern frames this fashion offers in Korean sunglasses for women! Do not forget to visit us every day, so you do not miss anything about Korean fashion.
You can subscribe to our newsletter by clicking here to stay tuned with Korean Fashion Trends.