Creating the perfect beauty routine requires a balance between practicality and efficiency. This is a great option for those who don’t have much time. In addition, the well-deserved moments to seek self-care and self-love also have to find a place in the day-to-day, even if that means changing the dynamics a bit. Of course, we recognize that it is not always easy, so how to create a basic Korean skincare routine? Although the 10-step Korean skincare routine is one of the most effective, it is possible to simplify it and achieve the same results. Because of that, today, we will tell you how to create a basic Korean skincare routine. Keep reading!
Why is a Korean skincare routine necessary?
But, before we discover how to create a basic Korean skincare routine, let’s talk about the importance of creating and having a skincare routine. Skincare is the practice used to keep our skin in good condition and even improve its condition.
Why is it good to practice skincare? The main reason is that, the skin is the largest organ in the body, so we need to take care of its condition, and keep it protected from external aggressors and diseases. Also, having healthy skin doesn’t just feel good.
It looks great too. Skincare allows us to be comfortable in our skin. It is a part of knowing ourselves and getting closer to figuring out how we can feel more comfortable naturally.
In recent years, since the globalization of K-Pop and Korean culture, the Korean skincare routine has led the market thanks to its effectiveness and the quality of the products. Therefore, your best option to create or improve your skincare routine is Korean products. Don’t have it yet? Buy them here!
What are the basic Korean products for a skincare routine?
How to create a basic Korean skincare routine? To create a skincare routine, you need quality products. The best, of course, are the Korean ones you can get here at the best prices.
However, in a Korean skincare routine, many products can be used that may be too much if you want to create a basic skincare routine. For your routine to be effective, you need a facial cleanser, exfoliator, toner, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Don’t know where to buy it? Click here!
Buying Korean skincare products is now easier, thanks to the discounts you can find at YesStyle! You can access a whole catalogue of Korean fashion, and beauty products if you click here. Don’t miss the opportunity, and buy now!
Is the simplified Korean skincare routine also effective?
If you want to create a basic Korean skincare routine, you must know that, despite not containing the same ten steps as the classic Korean skincare routine, a simple routine is also an effective routine.
Also, it is a better option for those who do not have the time or cannot invest in so many products. It is possible to have beautiful, fresh, and cared-for skin with just a few basic products. Do you want to buy them? Do it here!
3 Steps to create a basic Korean skincare routine
Next, we will tell you the key steps to create a basic Korean skincare routine!
CREATE YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE
It’s time to learn how to choose the best products to create the routine that best suits you. For this, it is significant to consider the following:
Here we refer mainly to how balanced the skin is regarding facial sebum production, hydration level, pore size, and some characteristics that occur with each type.
Identify your skin type, and take into account these characteristics:
- Dry skin: characterized by dull, opaque skin, it may present flaking or irritation. There is a lack of sebum production in the skin, and the pores are generally not as visible.
- Normal skin: it is the ideal skin. It has an adequate balance of sebum production. The skin looks naturally illuminated.
- Oily skin: Oily skin overproduces oil. Its appearance is shiny, pores tend to be larger, and it can more easily present pimples, blackheads, etc.
- Combination skin: This skin type is oily in certain parts of the face, especially around the T-zone, and tends to be normal or dry around the cheeks.
OBSERVE YOUR SKIN
Note the changes it can present with the weather, for example. These changes may affect your skin, and you should figure out if you should change or add any product to your routine.
ONCE YOU KNOW YOUR SKIN TYPE, CHOOSE THE PRODUCTS
Each skin type needs certain main benefits. According to the previous steps, choose products that, in addition to meeting the basic characteristics, also contain ingredients and benefits appropriate to your skin type.
What products are best suited to different skin types? Let’s see!
- DRY SKIN: choose products focused on moisturizing and increasing skin elasticity. Moisturizing creams can be a little thicker to reinforce the degree of hydration. Buy here!
- NORMAL SKIN: it is best to choose products with a basic level of hydration/moisture and give added nutrients to prevent fine lines or improve a skin condition. Buy here!
- OILY AND COMBINATION SKIN: Use products that balance the sebum on your face. Creams should be light and should not clog pores. Keep your cleaning routine consistent as well. Buy here!
FOLLOW THE BASIC STEPS OF A KOREAN SKINCARE ROUTINE
Take the basic products we’ve recommended above, and put a basic Korean skincare into practice with the following steps!
- Every day and night, we need to clean to remove contaminants and impurities from our faces. It is best to remove makeup, and then to use a facial cleanser. In this way, you make sure that all traces of impurities are removed. Buy here!
- The toner, although it is a product that we sometimes underestimate, it is significant to recognize its function, which is to balance the skin’s pH. Maintaining a balance helps us keep our skin healthy, and our skincare routine more efficient. Buy here!
- You must hydrate and moisturize. This step is essential for all skin types, even for oily skin. With this step, we provide elasticity to the skin and reinforce the skin barrier. It helps to balance the sebum production as well. Buy here!
- Protect your skin from UV rays. Whether or not you leave your house, it is significant to use sunscreen. Choose one that you like to protect your skin from wrinkles, sunburns, and sunspots. Buy here!
How to create a basic Korean skincare routine? Contrary to what many people think, it is possible to have a simplified skincare routine that is also effective. With this guide, you can design a skincare routine that suits your tastes, needs, and time. How is your skincare routine? Tell us in the comments. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter. That way, you can receive notifications of our updates. Also, remember that you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Spotify, Tiktok, and Twitch. See you!
Wearing Korean fashion is now easier, thanks to the discounts you can find at YesStyle! You can access a whole catalogue of Korean fashion, and beauty products by clicking here. Don’t miss the opportunity, and buy now!
Take care of your skin
Muldream – All Green Mild Facial Cream 60g – $20.60
Aritaum – Madecanthenol Facial Cream 100ml – $23.80
Farm Stay – Ceramide Firming Facial Cream 50ml – $14.40
PURITO – Centella Unscented Serum (mini) – 15ml – $4.89
KTW – Birch Water Mild Facial Cream 120ml – $22.60
DEWYTREE – Miracle Pore Minimizing Serum – 30ml – $17.19
Abib – Hydration Gel Water Tube 75ml – $21.60
BANILA CO – Dear Hydration Cool Down Mist 99ml – $18.40
iUNIK – Tea Tree Relief Serum – 50ml – $13.99
M22 – Intense Hydration Lotion 80ml – $28.40
AESTURA – Theracne 365 Hydration Toner 150ml – $24.99
SK-II – Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser – 120g – $78.89
DEWYTREE – Cica Deep Deep Bubble Facial Cleanser 150ml – $24.30
sesekira – Peach Moist Amino Facial Cleanser 50g 50g – $19.30